14 June 2011

Deleted

I had a long post written and just hit the delete button on it. I didn't like it. And I didn't like it because it was just too cynical, IMO. I just really don't need that in my life anymore.

A few years back, I used to write voluminous posts venting my vituperative venom. Didn't help me get past any of that stuff one bit, it just pushed me deeper into the feedback loop of anger. These days I choose to focus on more positive things, or at least to express myself on difficult subjects in a positive manner.



It's just too hot for me to write anything funny this morning, and I'm too tired to write something thoughtful and inspiring. I can't even think of a random helpful tip or silly tidbit to give you, so here's a Traveling Wilburys video.


You all have a great day now, ya' hear?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Eric - this is brilliant! Focusing on the energy we want to have and putting out good stuff is a choice we all have to make every day. Many don't. I applaud your choice today.